Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
- Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine. (HVB800)
- 800 Brock/per hour production. (4 Brick per stoke)
- 6500-7000 Brick production in a 8 Hr.
- 12 Hp power | 3 Phase
- 13-15 Sec Cycle Time
- 1 Pan Mixture, Conveyor Belt, Hydraulic Pressure Main Machine
Features Of Fly Ash Brick
- Properties of bricks meet or exceed Indian Standard of Bricks IS: 4139:1989 & 12894:1990
- Maximum Compressive Strength achieved is 80-120 Kg/cm2 Curing time 8-10 Days).
- Weight of fly ash bricks 2.75 – 3.25 Kg / Brick depend upon sand quality and quantity
- Water absorption 12-16% depend upon recipe
HVB EXPORTS are the leading manufacturer of fully automatic fly ash brick making machine, our machine has features like Automatic Raw material weighing, Auto mixing, Batching plant, Silo’s, Discharge of finished bricks through Conveyer for fast production . Raw materials used for the production of fly ash bricks is fly ash, sand, lime and gypsum or cement.
Bricks are produced by compressing the raw materials in the mould and hydraulically pressed. Hydraulic unit is heart of this machine and that unit consisting of Hydraulic cylinder, power pack is manufactured in house. The whole system is plc controlled. Our machine requires less manpower effort and is also cost effective and has provision of pick and place with auto stacking system. Fly ash bricks produced from this machine are uniform in shape and size with high compressive strength.
The excellent engineering property and durability of fly ash brick enlarges its scope for application in building construction and development of infrastructure, construction of pavements, dams, tanks, under water works, canal lining and irrigation work etc.